Why Choose Transit
We are your Transit Connection!
Why Choose Transit?
The all-new 2015 Transit Vans and Wagons are the market new levels of configurability performance, capability and durability that make it an investment in value.
Because of its many bodystyles and configuration options, shoppers can tailor a unit that best meets their needs.
- Impressive cargo volume and payload capacity options
- Customizable for specific needs
- High roof van has best-in-class:Maximum cargo height of 81.5 inches- maximum rear cargo door opening height of 74.3 inches.
- 270-degrees swing-out rear cargo doors offer quick and easy access
- Low roof van fits under the 7-foot clearance i public parking garages
- From 8 to 15-passenger wagon configurations
- Wagon is designed to maximize your productivity while helping to keep passengers happy
Transit Vans and Wagons serve up a wide variety of available innovative and Ford-signature technologies that are designed to make the workday easier.
- SYNC® with MyFordTouch®
- LCD productivity screen
- Lane-Keeping alert with Driver Alert
- Crew ChieffM powered by Telogis®
- Integrated trailer brake controller
Transit includes features designed to make drivers and passengers comfortable
- Driver-focused interior-Adjustable driver’s seat – tilt/telescoping steering column- Modern, car-like instrument panel
- Ample storage space
- Quiet interior
- Center aisle seating on 10-,12- and 15-passenger wagons
- Standard rear climate control on all wagon models, except low roof regular wheelbase XL model
Three proven engine options allow you to select the performance, payload and towing
rating that best suit your needs.
- 3.7L Ti-VCT V6- Flex-fuel (E85) capability on SRW models Available CNG/LPG (Compressed Natural Gas/Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Gaseous Engine Prep Package
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6- Best-in-class
maximum gas torque rating of 400 lb.-ft @ 2,250 rpm for the available
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine
- 3.2l Power Stroke® 1-5 diesel -820 biodiesel capability
- Our two gasoline engines have already proven their hardworking ability in over 700,000 Ford F-Series trucks!
Ford is an experienced full size van manufacturer with a proven reputation for giving work-oriented buyers what they need.
- Unlike import brands, Transit will be serviced at Ford dealerships
- More than 3,000 across the United States offering competitive labor rates will help keep owners onteh road and at the work site
- Supported by an extensive network of parts depots that will help provide easy access to parts
- A van that is specifically tailored to meet the needs of the owner and do the job is key. Transit is ideal for custom storage and shelving systems available through local Ford dealers
Transit is designed and built to rigid Built Ford Tough® engineering standards
- Zinc galvanizing of the front steps, side steps, crossmembers, underbody components and rear wheelhousing to help reduce corrosion from road salt.
- Transit endured a 250,000 foor slam test
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 tested with a wide variety of fuel in conditions ranging from -40 to 110 degrees F.
- 3.2L Power Stroke 1-5diesel testing simulates the operating conditions of 250,000 miles over temperatures ranging from-40 to 130 degrees F. This test cycle is equivalent to 10 years in service