Villa Ford of Orange Service Center
What makes Villa Ford of Orange the best place to service your Ford?
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and tools designed especially for your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury as well as genuine Motorcraft Parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at high-quality levels.
- Our Ford service department offers convenient service hours and a large comfortable waiting area.
- Coffee and refreshments are always complimentary.
- We have an enclosed service drive so you have comfort and convenience no matter what the weather.
Villa Ford of Orange recommends having your brakes resurfaced.
- Not resurfacing could contribute to reduced performance and can even be unsafe. You may be experiencing these side effects if you fail to resurfaced.
- Squealing, grinding or clicking noises
- Grabbing or pulling to one side
- Pulsation, vibration or skipping feeling of the brake pedal when pressure is applied
What else makes Villa Ford of Orange Service Department Special?
Great Tire Specials
Your tires are what connect you to the road and the first line of defense for safety. If it's time to replace your tires, check out our latest Special Tire Deals. We recommend rotating your tires every 3,000 to 5,000 miles even if they don't show signs of wear. Tire rotation can easily be done with oil change intervals. We will inspect the tires for any damage, remove stones or debris from the tire treads, check for uneven wear by checking the tire tread depth and of course, checking your tire pressure. Make sure and check with your service advisor to see how often you may need your tires rebalanced or aligned. This will vary by vehicle, tire type and driving habits.
What's so important about Air Filters?
Genuine Ford Air Filters are engineered specifically for your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury to provide exceptional filtering efficiency, improved engine performance, and noise-dampening capabilities. They trap dirt and contaminants before they reach your engine, where they can cause wear and reduce performance. We will inspect your Air Filters at every service interval, but only recommend you replace your engine air filter every 30,000 miles or 36 months. Again, driving conditions and habits can shorten this cycle.
We Use Genuine Motorcraft Synthetic Oil
Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits. Many new Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models are certified for a new zero weight synthetic lubrication standard (SAE 5W-20). Our Motorcraft oil is low-viscosity synthetic oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, Motorcraft oil evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.
Genuine Ford Parts Dealer
Villa Ford of Orange is a dealer and distributor of Factory-Certified Ford, Lincoln & Mercury Parts and Accessories. "OEM" parts are specifically designed to provide the safety and service life you expect from your vehicle. Whenever you need Ford, Lincoln or Mercury parts and accessories, contact our Parts Manager, we likely have what you need in stock. In the event that we don't, we can quickly order almost any part or accessory for you that day.