Business Preferred Network Sales
What is Business Preferred Network?
Established in 1989, Ford’s Business Preferred Network (BPN) was the first program specifically designed to help dealers address the needs of small fleet customers. BPN has evolved over the years, with input from our commercial customer, resulting in a superior buying, financing, and service experience for fleet customers.
What’s different about a Ford BPN Dealer?
Quite simply, Villa Ford of Orange understands the needs of small business owners. Our Villa Ford of Orange BPN department knows the vehicles used in your everyday operations are critical tools for your financial success and your ability to provide for your customers. Similarly, Ford makes sure our BPN dealers have the tools they needs to get the job done for you.
- Commercial Vehicle Selection: The BPN experience ensures you are buying the ideal vehicles for your specific needs. BPN dealer personnel are trained and ceritified in commercial trucks and their applications. Commercial Truck Tools, a unique software system, is used to turn your vehicle requirements (payload, cardo space, upfit requirements, etc.) into the most appropriate vehicle specification for you. This system includes competititve vehicle offerings so you understand all your options.
- Commercial Vehicle Stocking: Sometimes the best way to make a decision about a vehicle is to check it out first-hand. BPN dealers are required to stock a variety of commercial vehicles to meet the needs of commercial customers.
- Fleet Promotional Offers: Ford Motor Company and Ford Commercial Lending offer unique fleet vehicle incentives and financing options though BPN dealers.
- Maximizing “Up-Time”: We recognize keeping your vehicles on the roadf is vital; every hour counts. At BPN dealerships, Commercial Service Advisors understand the importance of minimizing downtime when prioritizing each day’s service schedule.
- Keeping Life Simple: With BPN, you can set up Quality Fleet Care – a monthly, single-payment billing option for parts purchases and service work from any Ford dealer, Quick Lane, or Fast Lane Tire and Auto Center.
Exploring the Ford BPN Difference
Villa Ford of Orange is held to very high standards to provide the fleet experience you deserve. Talk to our Sales Team today and you’ll see the advantages and expertise Ford’s Business Preferred Network can bring to your business.
Business Preferred Network – Villa Ford of Orange Dealer Has the Answers
In the market for new commercial vehicles? Vehicle service? Vehicle financing and lease plans? Ask the Commercial Account Manager (CAM) at your Villa Ford of Orange Business Preferred Network Ford Dealer. You’ll soon discover that BPN dealers have what it takes to serve your business transportation needs.
- Quality Ford Motor Company trucks and vans
- Service Departments with extended hours, including Saturdays, with priority “head of the line” service for BPN customers
- Ford Credit Commercial Lending Services finance and lease programs, tailored to meet your cash flow needs
The Power of Ford Motor Company is on Your Side
Everyone on the Business Preferred Network Team understands that today’s satisfied customer is tomorrow’s loyal friend. They are committed to making the Business Preferred Network the nation’s strongest business-to-business program for automotive sales, service, and finance.
Business Preferred Network dealers understand the pace of today’s business and they are equipped to serve you best.
- The latest technology.
- Presentations at your office. It’s more convenient for you.
- Priority service for your business vehicles
Service Plans and Support
Quality Fleet Care is a centralized bulling service that allows you to make a single monthly payment on behalf of your entire fleet for maintenance and repair services performed at a participating Ford dealer. Extended Service Plan (ESP) is another valuable tool for helping to reduce your exposure to unknowns and variable expense. Because we know the importance of taking care of service needs quickly with these types of programs, Business Preferred Network customers can expect prompt attention and service whenever they need it. The goal is to keep your vehicles on the road and working hard for you.
Tailored Finance Options
Whether purchasing or leasing, Ford Credit Commercial Lending Services consultants can work with you tailoring a plan that is right for you and your business.