Ask About Our Price Match Guarantee!*
Our Technicians Are Certified & Factory Trained.
Trust Your Break Services To David Wilson's Villa Ford!
Brakes Are The Most Important Service
Our experts at David Wilson's Villa Ford know better than anyone else what the best tires are for your Ford. We carry popular brands but most importantly the ones that will be the perfect fit for your vehicle to maximize performance. Out factory trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out. When it comes to parts including tires, David Wilson's Villa Ford understands that the right components provide superb performance and handling for the highest quality standards. You can trust us to provide you with the right tires when you need them. You will drive away with peace of mind knowing your Ford-recommended tires are safe while giving you a smooth and comfortable ride.
David Wilson's Villa Ford brake evaluations include:
While getting this item performed on your car is often referred to simply as an “alignment” or “wheel alignment,” it’s really a complex operation where your car’s suspension angles are being measured, and a variety of suspension components that are being adjusted. Think of getting an alignment as like a suspension system “tune-up”. Alignments greatly influence the operation of the vehicle’s tires, and how the car handles and steers.
Your suspension gets “out-of-alignment” when the suspension and steering systems are not operating at their desired angles. On an older vehicle, Out-of-alignment conditions are most often caused by spring sag or suspension wear (ball joints, bushings, etc.) An impact with a pothole or curb is another way to put the suspension out of alignment. Incorrect alignment usually results in more rapid tire wear.
David Wilson's Villa Ford recommends having your brakes resurfaced.
Not resurfacing could contribute to reduced performance and can even be unsafe. You may be experiencing these side effects if you fail to resurface:
- Squealing, grinding or clicking noises
- Grabbing or pulling to one side
- Pulsation, vibration or skipping feeling of the brake pedal when pressure is applied
David Wilson's Villa Ford Is Dedicated To Serving You
From brakes to transmissions we will fix it efficiently and effectively the first time. Don’t waste time with the corner stores offering discounts and special service prices. David Wilson's Villa Ford offers competitive pricing but with a quality procedure no matter how big or small the maintenance may be.
Genuine Motorcraft Disc Brake Pads Exclusively Deliver:
- Specially designed fit for your Ford
- Smoother stopping
- Fully ceramic for quieter braking
- Smooth, even pedal feel for braking confidence
- Lower dusting – cleaner wheel
- OE powder coating technology resists corrosion
- 100% Asbestos Free
- Positive-fit noise insulating shims
- Original equipment quality, just like new performance
- Engineered for superior braking performance
- Long lasting Ford OE approved formulations
- Rotor-compatible – reduction in pedal pulsation
- Enhanced value means longer pad life