Purchase Your Lease
With the Red Carpet Lease, you have the option to purchase your lease vehicle at lease-end. When you purchase your vehicle you are not responsible for Excess Wear and Use or excess mileage charges. Follow these simple steps to help ensure a smooth and convenient vehicle purchase. See how easy it is to own your Ford and go further.
Get a Purchase Option Price
The Red Carpet Lease Agreement includes the purchase option price at lease-end. To obtain your vehicle’s purchase price prior to lease-end, contact us today!
- Your vehicle purchase options
- The final purchase price, including taxes and other charges
- Your appointment to purchase your lease vehicle on or before your scheduled lease-end date
Purchase your Lease Vehicle
To fulfill your lease obligations, you’ll need to:
- Satisfy any remaining financial obligations
- Facilitate lease-end requirements, such as reviewing and signing the Odometer Statement (required by federal law)
- Complete your vehicle purchase transaction
Please note: Failure to complete lease-end transactions by your lease-end date could result in additional charges as described in your Red Carpet Lease Agreement.
*If you have recently moved to the area and it is no longer convenient to return to your originating dealer, let us know! You may be able to return or purchase your leased vehicle through Villa Ford. Schedule an appointment with us to discuss your options!